Freight elevators work in the same way as a conventional elevator. The cabins are made of steel panels. They are operated by one or two hydraulic cylinders. Although limited in height, our hydraulic systems offer great robustness and low maintenance costs.
Our freight elevators offer a large number of options both in terms of manual and automatic door models and in terms of interior finish. Our freight elevators serve the institutional, commercial and industrial sectors.
- Operator: Permit
- Capacity: 1000 to 20,000lbs
- Stroke: 70 feet maximum (21 m)
- Number of floors: 6 maximum
- Dimensions: No restriction
- Free height in the cabin: 80 ’’ minimum
- Speed: 100 ft / min maximum (0.5m / s)
- Operation: Automatic
- Loading: Manual or forklift
- Accessible to the public: Yes